Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Recap

Well, it is Monday and I am actually telling you about my weekend today instead of tomorrow. But, I figured if I didn't get to it today, my week may start getting busy and I won't be able to tell you all about it! Even though not too much happened, it was still a great weekend with family!
Friday:
Got to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant, Phil Sandival's with mom and Jared!
Saturday:
Enjoy a full day of shopping with my mom.
Visited with my grandparents and cousins! I got to play with Gracie (3 years old) and Abbie (3 months old). They were cute and fun (pictures to come).
Alabama beat Kentucky!
Watched Auburn beat Tennessee and dinner with the fam.
Sunday:
Did some more shopping with my mom.
Cooked a great dinner (if I do say so myself).
Got to hang out with E for a bit (since he was out of town all weekend except Sunday).

Pretty uneventful really, but still a GREAT weekend! The weather was in the 50's and 60's and GREAT! I am so excited fall weather is finally here. :) I have a busy end of the week this week at work and my normal computer died on Friday, so I am having to work on an old computer without all of my normal stuff on it. That should be lots of fun!! HA! NOT! Oh well, have a GREAT week! I will try to check back in periodically!

No comments:

Post a Comment