Thursday, October 8, 2009

Decorated

Well, it is finally fall (even though it doesn't really feel like it all the time). I feel like I need to pull out some fall-ish decorations or something. My mom decorated her house last weekend, complete with this painted shovel thing on the fire place. My dad and I made fun of it. Oh well, at least she is in the spirit. I guess I will get there when it stops being above 80 degrees. (The rate we're going, I will not have fall decorations til Christmas and Christmas decorations until after the New Year.) Anyway, I did receive some blog decoration from Keyona over at The New Norm. Here are the rules for that one:




1. Each Superior Scribbler I name today must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to THIS POST, which explains The Award.

4. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Here are my nominees:
Jessica
Alyse
Jennifer
Stephanie
Lindsey

Hope you all have a fabulous week! It is FINALLY Thursday! I am SO ready for the weekend it isn't even funny I feel like this has been the longest week of my life! Wow, I am so excited that I just made a huge run-on sentence right there! Ha! Hope this doesn't take away from my "Superior Scribbler" status!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, everyones already decorating and stuff! :) That is always fun to do but then taking them down is boo for me. hehe

    Congratulations on your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks girl! I'll have to do this for tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete