Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Are you for real???"

I get an email from my brother with this title. Now, when you read this, you think "uh oh" I wonder what this is going to be about! Well, he sent me a link to this story. I mean really?! Now I understand the subject line. Only in Alabama.....well, maybe not. I have been laughing at this website that SunshineMeg posted yesterday. Seriously I wonder if people are really that stupid or if they just want attention. I can't imagine anyone wanting attention that bad! It really makes me question some people. And I have been taking notice of people around me and some of the things they do. I think I have come to the conclusion that most people just really don't care what they do. I understand not worrying about what other people think, but come on people there has to be a line drawn somewhere. I'd rather people not have to use the phrase "Are you for real??" when questioning me or my actions. I think I will "stay classy San Diego."

Happy Tuesday! One day farther from Monday and closer to Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment