Friday, October 30, 2009

Football Friday Part 9

Well, Alabama has an off week this week, thank goodness. We really need it. However, with only a few games of the season left, I can't forget about the tide here on the blog, so I thought I would share a picture that was emailed to me that was the game-changing play of the game last week against Tennessee!

Have a great weekend and don't forget about me running in the 5k tomorrow! Fingers crossed it isn't cold and rainy!! Oh and Roll Tide and Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

  1. Goodluck and have fun tomorrow!

    Have a great weekend too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a good time running tomorrow!!
    hope the weather cooperates for ya!

    have a great weekend and a happy halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girlfriend of mine went to Alabama--she is ALWAYS talking about the football. It's pretty funny. Hope you had fun running the 5k!

    ps-thanks for following...following you back!

    ReplyDelete