Friday, October 9, 2009

Football Friday Part 6



Tomorrow Alabama travels to Ole Miss for game six. I will be watching it on tv with E, even though I miss watching it from the South end-zone from Bryant Denny (pictured above) with 92,000 plus. Ole Miss is the Alabama of Mississippi, in regards to traditions, Greek life, etc. I ALWAYS wanted to go to Ole Miss growing up for two reasons. 1. William Faulkner 2. Eli Manning. So, this is a fun game for me. I still bleed Crimson and White, but it is always fun to wonder what it would be like were I to be singing "Hotty Toddy" instead of "Rammer Jammer". I am definitely glad of my decision and will be yelling "Roll Tide Roll" (and probably a few other things) tomorrow! Here's to a great weekend! I know I can't get mine started fast enough!! I will catch up with you Monday.

2 comments: