Thursday, October 22, 2009

Last time today....


...well, maybe. I am a little bit bored, can you tell? I was just sitting here thinking that I was so hungry. Now, here in Alabama, as I type this, it is only 9:58 am. Not time for lunch, after breakfast. So, that means it is time for a snack. Right? At least that is what I am telling myself. We have a few snacks here at the office, lets see, peanut butter crackers, popcorn and Cheez-its. Now, my hands-down favorite choice is ALWAYS Cheez-its. I mean WHOA! (yes, channeling my inner Joey Lawrence from Blossom) They are my favorite! So, let's hear from you..what are some of your favorite go-to snacks? (especially mid-morning, mid-afternoon)

6 comments:

  1. Well it is about noon time here in NY and I am definitly hungry for lunch! Some mid morning snacks that I occassionaly enjoy are granola bars as well as raw almonds...I could eat raw almonds all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, now I want cheez-its. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chips with something. Dip, Chocolate, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love cheez-its! Now I need to go buy some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mid-morning snack is whatever i can get my paws on ;) i try to eat breakfast and then just have coffee to hold me over until lunch. sometimes i do have cheese-its as well, if i remember to grab them from home :) they are not my fave at all though. i'd much rather have the duo cheese-its! mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. following you on here and twitter now ;)

    ReplyDelete