Monday, June 1, 2009

Not me Monday!

Well, Today is Monday, which can only mean one thing...it is time for the Not Me Monday blog carnival brought to you by MckMama. I was trying to name everything I did not do last week before I sat down to write this post, and here are a few things I came up with....

1. I most certainly did not call into work for half a day last Tuesday because I was having such an amazing weekend away that I didn't want it to end and come back to work. Nope, not me.

2. I most certainly did not have one of the most terrible days at work last week and drink more than one glass of wine that night (ok almost the entire bottle), nope not me!! Never!

3. I didn't go to Huntsville AGAIN this weekend! I have not been out of town every weekend in the month of May! I would never want to be gone that much!

4. My brother and I were not so excited about our friend being united with a sister he never knew and stick our heads out the window of a 5th story loft so we could watch their first embrace, claiming it was like an episode of Oprah (more on this not true story later), we would never be that intrusive, no way!

5. I was so excited to go grocery shopping last night after I got home from the trip this weekend. So excited that once there, I did not go up and down every isle in the grocery and get lots of stuff I could have done without. And me, the person who takes an excel grocery list every time she goes certainly did not go without a list! I would NEVER do that!

Well, that is my not me post for today, don't forget to hop on over to MckMama's blog and see what she and others have to say and confess what they didn't do!

And while you are checking out MckMama, check out her photography website she has some of the best stuff EVER! :) Just thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment