Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Cheesiest

So, since for the past week I have been eating and drinking virtually out of one side of my mouth, I have become accustom to eating soft foods and small bites. And drinking through straws....I have to take straws with me if I go somewhere (I forgot that I can't drink out of bottles). Just drinking a bottle of water is an ordeal! Well, two things have become by best friends..... Macaroni and Cheese and the Tervis Tumbler!

First, Macaroni and Cheese is hard to beat. It never gets old. Even though I have just been fixing the kind out of the box, it is still good, and easy to eat! And the Tervis Tumbler is GREAT! First, it keeps things SO cold for hours (which is good in the South where it is already nearing 100 degrees)! It doesn't break, and they are really cute! My mom and I picked some up at Swoozies for fun and it has been great to carry with me this week! It even comes with a lid and a straw, so I don't have to carry them with me everywhere! HAHA

I am feeling a little sluggish this afternoon, trying to get some work done and get caught up, but also trying to not overdo it too much! I don't want to be back to where I was this time last week! Just wanted to give you all a little update! Can you believe it is already Wednesday? This week is flying by and is almost over! It will be FRIDAY and the weekend before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment