Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh how I love Fridays.....




Every Friday, not only do I wake up so happy because I know I am 8 hours closer to the start of my weekend, I ALWAYS, it never fails, wake up singing "The Friday Song" in my head. What is the Friday song you ask??? I am here to tell you.... in high school, there was an English teacher who LOVED Fridays. Now, she wasn't even my teacher and I still hear the Friday song in my head TO THIS DAY!! Every Friday, she would make her classes sing her version of the Friday song. Now, I don't remember all the words, but I do remember it was sung to the tune of "Oh, How I Love Jesus". But instead of singing about loving the Lord, she sang about Friday. So, if you know the tune, all you have to do is sing that one line and it will be stuck with you FOREVER! :) Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a great Friday and an even better weekend! What are your plans?? Any good ones? Since I live so close to the beach, and my mom is there right now, I may have to drive on down to visit! :) I do know one brother and sister who are having LOTS of fun today in Nashville! :) I am so excited for them and can't wait to hear more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment