Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What is the deal with feet???

Ok, so until Tanner P. is not on the Bachelorette anymore, I think I am going to have to stop watching it! I can't stand hearing about (or watching) his obsession with feet. It literally grosses me out and makes me want to puke!! I think if I had not have watched the Bachelorette after I worked out and was exhausted, I would have lost it. And as for the guys who get so drunk that you think you have to fight and who are swaying when they receive their rose, ABC needs to bring in their very own AA meeting and sponsors.....

Now, on to working out, I am back on my Wii Active routine! I am loving it! I feel like I am doing the same things that we did in boot camp earlier in the year, just in the comfort of my own home, not outside in the cold and rain. I am using the resistance band, running and strength training. I have also added a little more besides the Wii Active training and am doing a separate abs workout. This is the part that I have always wanted to get back since I stopped cheering/dancing. It is getting there.....

Ok, so I promised you in my "Not Me Monday!" post that I would explain to you about the Oprha moment between a brother and a sister. Well, my brother and I have a friend that my brother has known for about 12 years, I have known him as well, but now that we are older, I am getting to know him a lot more. Anyway, last week he got a message from a girl who says that she thinks she is his sister! How shocking/suprising/awesome/confusing would that news be?? I have no idea how I would react. I have know my brother as long as I have lived and we are very close! I can't imagine life without him. Well, for this brother and sister, they haven't had that and just found each other last week (they have the same dad, different moms). Well, the brother was in Huntsville last week to visit and his new sister decided that she couldn't wait and they decieded that they would meet for the first time and go to lunch! My brother and I were so excited that (as I said earlier) that we were literally hanging out of the window of a fifth story loft because we wanted to witness the awesome story! Anyway, they have been getting to know each other and are building a great relationship! What great news and a great story to be a part of! :) Very exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great story! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you blogged! I just saw your pic on my followers! I'm a total fan now! :) And of course how awesome we have the same background ;) Oh, love the story about the brother and sis! How cute!

    ReplyDelete