Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Southern Belle

I thought I would have something profound to say today because last night was a big night on television with the Bachelorette and all. However, I must say that I am very disappointed in Jillian and she is almost not worth my words. She only has a couple of good guys left, maybe they are the ones she is focusing on. If not, she gets what she deserves by keeping some of them around. I think she is an idiot now. I did like her, but not so much anymore, she seems like she needs to grow up a little.

As for Jon and Kate, I am sad for them. But, I can see where it would have never worked in the long run for them. After seeing the show and reading their book, I just don't really get them. It sucks that they have 8 kids to support, but that is a decision that they made. I feel sorry for them, but at the same time, they knew what they were getting themselves into. I just can't imagine being 32 years old divorced with 8 kids. That has got to be tough.

Not to mention that Ed McMahon passed away this morning! Sad day! I used to watch him on Star Search all the time when I was younger!

My mom sent me this cute website today with t-shirts and things for Southern Belles...you should check it out.

Happy Tuesday! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Becky, I LOVE the new background and header! Super cute pic, where was that taken? ;) Y'all are just adorable! Anyway, hope things are going well with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooooooo upset about Jillian's choices!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr. how on EARTH does she not see how Wes is um USING HER??? I can't wait til the episode where she comes back after the show and explains what a good judge of character she...isn't.

    ReplyDelete