Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday!!

Well, I couldn't leave for the weekend without telling everyone to have a great weekend!! I will be traveling to Nashville, so I am sure I will have a fun-filled post for you on Monday! In the meantime, because people are being so negative lately, my challenge (inspired by Jessica) is to tell a pregnant lady she is "cute" instead of "huge" and to thank a soldier for his/her service (or their family, they make sacrifices as well).

Have a happy weekend! Let me know if you complete the challenge!!

Here's mine: Jessica, you are so cute, and I can't wait to meet Baby Martin, and thanks to you and Adam for his service and your sacrifice to our country!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Becky, you are the sweetest, most thoughtful person ever. That just totally made my night. Hope you guys have fun and slap some sense into my bro and tell him to call/text/email or something!! haha.

    ReplyDelete