Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Well, this post marks my 30th post since I started blogging, so for something fun, I think I will list 30 things you may or may not know about me. Here we go.....
1. I have a dog named Scout. (He is a rescued Lab/Shepherd mix and is the cutest thing EVER!)
2. I could eat dill pickles all of the time. (But they either have to be Mt. Olive or in the bag at a gas station)
3. It is hard to make me laugh. (If you do, you're good)
4. I was born 3 months premature and had to take growth hormone shots until I was 15 years old.
5. I LOVE Christmas! Starting from Thanksgiving, I love the season that Christmas brings starting the Friday after Thanksgiving.
6. My favorite color is Green. (My room at home is lime green and when we painted it, my dad said it glowed like alien's had landed in it.)
7. Speaking of aliens, I am terrified of them!
8. I like living in the city and visiting the country.
9. I could live at the beach.
10. I love snail mail. I like to find any excuse to send a card.
11. I like to sing at the top of my lungs in the car (even though it doesn't sound great).
12. I love to travel and I want to go to Europe.
13. I LOVE to cook.
14. I am a huge football fan. (Roll Tide)
15. I was in a sorority in college (Eta chapter of Alpha Delta Pi)
16. I make my bed everyday, and if I don't, I make it before I get in it.
17. I love pictures.
18. I like reality shows (like The Bachelorette) but my favorite part is talking about the people the next day with co-workers like we know them!
19. I like meeting new people. I think I could talk to anyone.
20. I could eat mustard on everything.
21. I am not a fan of feet.
22. If I could redo my career, I would have chosen something in the medical industry.
23. I love kids.
24. I can't swim.
25. I have some kind of frog item in every room of my house.
26. I like washing dishes by hand.
27. I am infamous for starting gross conversations during mealtime with my family.
28. Sundays are my favorite day of the week.
29. I can be sarcastic and brutally honest.
30. I like to give speeches. (I spoke at my high school graduation, and have always wanted to be on the news.)
Well, those are 30 things you may not have known (or wanted to know) about me. I will see if there is anything else that I can come up with, until then, have a great Tuesday!