Friday, July 10, 2009

It's the Weekend!!!

Happy Friday again! It is time for the weekend to be here already! This week has been very eventful! Maybe one day I can share. :) I am staying home this weekend to get some things done around the house! It needs cleaning and the refrigerator needs to be stocked, so I am (unfortunately) going to be by myself and not going to travel and see J. :(

I am trying to stay kinda healthy this summer, and well, working out isn't really working for me because it is so dang hot! I am trying to do a few ab workouts, but I am just so lazy when it is hot! HA HA Anyway, I have found a few recipes that I am going to try. I am ready for Saturday morning, because that is the best time to go to the Farmer's Market. Granted, my farmer's market isn't as good as the one by J's house, but at least there are still some fresh veggies! I think this weekend I am going to make a lemon and caper pasta dish, some fresh salsa and tacos, and who knows what else will come about. Maybe something will hit me while I am shopping. I will try to take some pictures and let you know how the cooking/cleaning goes! :)

I have also have some cute black and white pictures that I used to have framed and above my bed. (I got the inspiration from Pottery Barn) Well, where I live now, the walls, that were put up in the early 1900's, are plaster with layers and layers of paint (almost like J's wall), and you can't hang things on them very well. So, I am going to see what I can do to get those up. (I may ditch the frames and see about adding a cable system with clips, just so I can get the pictures up and on my empty wall). So, if I have a productive weekend, I will let you know how it goes and try to document it on film. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I can't wait to hear about them on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment