So, today, I really have nothing for you, except for a list. Here are some things NOT to do while at work. Not that any of these happen at my office, but if they did, they would really annoy me, and probably some other people as well. But first, for all of you who have asked, the shoes are GREAT! They make a HUGE difference! I would recommend them to anyone looking for new shoes. They are very worth it! The only store I have seen them in so far is Sports Authority. But they are the best running shoes ever. And now, the list:
1. Use your inside voice. (I know this sounds like I am talking to 3rd graders, but seriously, remember that there are other people working.)
2. If you can't be quiet on your cell phone, go outside.
3. DO NOT use speakerphone to call someone in the office who is less than 50 feet away from you so everyone in the office can hear everything she/he is saying.
4. It is NEVER ok to walk around barefooted. (I know we live in Alabama, but we own shoes. You should know this by my rave reviews of my recent purchase)
5. It is NEVER ok to come behind someone's desk, or look over their desk to see what is on the computer screen just because you are nosey, unless invited.
I think I could go on, but for now, this is all I can think that could happen in an office. So, just don't do it! You will help make the corporate world a better place, thankyouverymuch.