Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Well, I most certainly would say that I have not become addicted to hitting the snooze button for a whole hour before getting out of bed every weekday morning. And I am definitely not the one who can get up with no alarm clock on weekends! Nope, not me!

I am not the person who said she was not going to go shopping this weekend, and was going to leave her debit card at home, but secretly took it with me because she knew there would be sales! Nope, not me!

I am not the person who didn't realize it was going to be cold and rainy all weekend when I went out of town and wore the same pair of jeans all three days, dressing it up and down with the shoes, shirt and jewelry that I wore. Nope, that surely isn't me!

I am definitely not the one who is now looking up music/lyrics at work to put to a soundtrack of my weekend, and not feeling bad about it...nope, not me!

I am not the one who had so much fun despite the rain Friday night, that I did not go to sleep because I didn't want it to end (and the fact that the only place to sleep was a concrete or wood floor, sans pillow and blanket)....nope, not me!

Not me Monday is a lot of fun! I will have to do this every week! Thanks MckMama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment