Thursday, May 28, 2009

Every week should be like that....

Well, sorry for the long blog hiatus....I have been enjoying the time off! Last week was, as you know, Memorial Day. I was fortunate enough to have been given Friday off and had a glorious 4 day weekend!

I had no idea what to do with all of the time off....it was marvelous! I am an early riser (when I don't have to go to work) and ended up getting up early on my first of four days off and cleaning my whole house! (I am talking deep cleaning, as in floors, baseboards, everything). My house was spotless my 2 pm on Friday. Since this was my only thing to do for the whole 4 days off, I still had 3 more days to plan. So, I decided to go visit my family and not spend the weekend doing nothing! It was nice, I even got to spend a little time in Nashville. But then as with most things, all good things must end.

It was back to reality and the grind on Tuesday, But, I must say, I am so glad that this is a short week, because it has pretty much FLOWN by! Tomorrow brings another weekend. Although this one is another one with no definite plans, I will probably end up back in the Rocket City with family and great friends. Oh and maybe one Aussie, Keith Urban! :) I probably won't go to the concert like the rest of the fam, I will have to entertain myself otherwise, but I am sure that there will still be a good time had. Because a trip to Huntsville, especially the ones of late, have been nothing short of VERY eventful and rewarding! :)

So, here's to a great weekend! Enjoy it! We aren't guranteed another!

No comments:

Post a Comment