Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Like to Move It!

I began this year with a resolution to get healthy and start working out more! At the beginning of the year I did a 5-week boot camp in town. It was outside 3 days a week rain or shine, cold or coldest. Even though after the first week I thought I was going to have to sleep in my car (because I could not convince any of the limbs on my body to carry me upstairs), it was well worth it and I enjoyed the results! I even continued my getting healthy and fit kick by doing some exercise classes like Zumba!

Well, today, I purchased Active for my Wii and I have never wanted to leave work and go home to workout so bad in my life! I am so excited to see what happens. Active is a "personal training" type workout that has the interactive components from the Wii that allows you to track your progress and increase your workout intensity and other elements. It also includes a 30-day challenge that I am excited to try. I will keep you updated on my journey!

Here's to hoping that I can keep the weight I have on my driver's license (that I have actually had since I was 16) and NOT be lying. HA!

P.S. - If you are having a bad day and need a pick me up, go look at these, which will bring a smile to your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment