Friday, July 16, 2010

Honeymoon!!!!

Well, our Internet at home is not working! For some genius reason, the line isn't buried, and the cable to cut some time while we were gone, so I am at Starbucks right now using the wifi until they come out and fix it!

So, anyway, this post may be a little short, but I PROMISE to give a better, fuller update as soon as my connection to the outside world (from home) is restored!!


As you may know, we went to FRANCE for 2 weeks on our honeymoon! We started off in Villafranche Sur Mer on the Riviera just outside of Nice and then went to Paris, then back to Nice.

Well, I can't get blogger to upload any pictures! Grr! I promise I will upload them as soon as I can! Have a great weekend if I am not back before then!

4 comments:

  1. FRANCE!!!!!!
    Can't wait BEcky! ;o)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!!
    i can't wait to see pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see and hear more! Congratulations on your marriage. Hope you two newlyweds have a great weekend = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete