Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A whole lot of nothing!

Well, ladies and gentlemen, Tuesday is upon us again. Unlike most of you, I did not have yesterday off. In fact, I got to work early and stayed late yesterday! But, at least I got Monday out of the way. I am ready for the weekend already though! I get to go to Huntsville and see my family (that I haven't really seen since Christmas) and I get to see E, which I haven't seen in almost 2 weeks by the time Sunday gets here!! My mom and I have some fun things planned for Saturday, so it should be a good weekend! It gives me something to look forward to at least!! So, the Bachelor. Everytime I have watched the show this season, I end up laughing outloud at the craziness that these girls bring on! I mean I won't go into detail for those of you who don't care, or who are tired of talking/hearing about it, but my goodness these people are the craziest I have ever seen! I think if I had friends who acted like some of those girls, they wouldn't be my friends for long! But oh well, if that is how they want the world to see them, better them than me! I hope you all have a wonderful week! The weather is teasing us this week and is great! It may even get up to almost 70 later in the week! I am sure this won't last, but it will be fun while it does! Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

  1. Those girls were super crazy last night. I can only imagine what kind of ratings they are getting this year! Ha..and next week he doesn't even give out 2 roses?! AGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about that show...every week...you can find me at the TV, laughing.... and more laughing... I wonder how it will all play out in the end.... I am hoping the week goes by quickly too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, they are super crazy. Michelle was the WORST. The Bachelor makes me sooo happy that I am not in the dating world anymore. Oh, and Mondays come even if you get the day off...they just happen on Tuesdays instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to work too so I feel your pain. I know what you mean about the Bachelor. I literally laugh out loud and some of their crazy behavior!

    ReplyDelete