Thursday, January 7, 2010

Roll Tide!

Today is an exciting day to be an Alabama Alum/fan/resident! Alabama plays in the College Super Bowl known as the BCS National Championship! I am SO excited! Also, it is REALLY cold here and is snowing/supposed to snow! These two things have the potential to make for a GREAT day! I CANNOT wait to get off work and go home and gear up for the game! E is in town and on our menu is: Crab cakes, Portabella fries with curry ketchup and potato skins (from Pioneer Woman Cooks). I can't tell you how excited I am! I hope you all have a great evening, I will be glued to my tv, probably pacing around the living room, raising my blood pressure and trying not to have a heartattack (or give the neighbors a reason to call the cops because of all of the yelling). Today has the potential to be a great day in Bama. Bring it on snow and bring home number 13 Tide!

5 comments:

  1. yep, pretty sure i'm the only one NOT watching this game ;)
    enjoy it girl!! have a great night!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food sounds AMAZING! Congrats to Alabama for the win, too! My hubby and I are Universtiy of Kentucky fans, so we root for SEC teams. :) Glad to see the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on their win!!! I bet you are stoked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THe food sounds all so good!!! Hope you enjoyed the game!!

    ReplyDelete