Happy Thanksgiving! I can honestly say that this year has FLOWN by for me! I always know that when I get to Thanksgiving, the rest of the year is going to be a blur! This year for Thanksgiving, I am spending it at E's family's house and then driving to Huntsville to get prepared with my mom for Black Friday Shopping! We had so much fun last year! There was nothing we just HAD to have but we had a few things in mind and had so much fun in all the craziness! It is our new tradition I think. How crazy is it to go shopping and be home in time for BREAKFAST? So, since this will be the first Thanksgiving that I am not with my family, I thought I would post a few things that I am thankful for.
1. Family that loves and supports me.
2. A job that provides the necessities (even if it comes with lots of stress).
3. Best Friends (J and E).
4. A roof over my head.
5. The fact that I can wake up everyday to hear my alarm clock of birds chirping (even though I complain about it).
7. Being raised in the South with deep-rooted traditions.
8. Lessons learned that have made me a better person.
9. Just waking up knowing I have a lot to smile about.
10. Sonic ice and root beer.
11. An education from THE University of Alabama.
12. Freedoms (provided by people who give their lives daily).
13. Laughter and silliness.
Of course, these are only a few things, the list could go on and on. But just wanted you to remember the little things that sometimes we take for granted. So, Happy Thanksgiving. But don't let it take a holiday to remember (and appreciate) what you are thankful for.