Well, ladies and gentlemen, the time has come that I am writing my 100th post as we speak. Wow. 100 posts. Hope I have entertained you and continue to do so. For my 100th post, I was going to do the whole "100 things you don't know about me" but I don't think I can come up with 100 things, so I chose to go a different route. I Googled "Fun questions to ask friends" and came up with this list and decided I would post them and answer them, or some of them. So, in honor of my 100th post, I will open the floor to you guys as well, ask anything and I will answer it. And be looking for a giveaway soon......
And now for the questions:
1. If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be? -I don't think I would change anything. I had a blast in high school. I would probably go back and do it all over again.
2. Who did you have a crush on during high school? Did you express your feelings for that person? -I had a crush on a guy named Jonn. (He was a senior when I was a freshman and we had math together. We went Christmas shopping that year and I went and saw him in a play. Then, my brother dated his girlfriend and he came looking for her at my house at 6 am. (she wasn't there)) Then, we went to the same college and I ran into him a lot there. It was weird how it all came full circle. I lost the crush on him when I was around him in college.
3. Do you sing while having a bath? -I don't sing in the bath or shower usually. Now the car, that is a different story. Or while cooking and cleaning.
4. How often have you driven over the speed limit? -Daily.
5. When was the last time you indulged in binge drinking? - I don't remember. College. I guess.
6. If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be? Why? - Spiderman. (If he is a cartoon character and I have to choose) Because he can fly. And he is also a normal person. I don't like Superman because he has X-Ray vision, that is never good.
7. What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger? - Talking too much and being bossy.
8. What was your nickname in high school? -I never really had a nickname. My brother always called me Deenie. I have no idea why.
9. What was your favorite toy as a child? -A cabbage patch doll named Jessica. I took her everywhere. And she is still at my mom's house.
10. When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing? -I usually read, watch girlie movies or shows, cook and clean.
11. If you are not doing anything what are you most likely to think about? - I am a daydreamer. I like to think of events that are coming up and how they are going to go, or things in the future that I think will happen and how I think they will go.
12. Who was your first prom date? - My first prom date was Evan McGrath.
13. Who is the first person that you think about when you get up in the morning? - E and my family. Then I think about people at work and what I am going to be facing that day.
14. When did you first travel by airplane and where? - I went to San Francisco when I was about three. I am pretty sure that was the first time. You'd have to ask my mom, I don't remember.
15. Who was your first best friend? Are you still in touch with that person? If you parted ways why do you think that happened? - My first best friend that I can remember is Morgan. We lived next door to each other, went to church together, and were born 2 weeks apart. She moved and started going to a different church, so we lost touch. We are Facebook friends now though!
16. If you could be a politician who would it be? Why? - I would not be a politician ever. My major is Political Science and I work in politics and I see everything that goes on behind the scenes and I don't think I am willing to put myself and my family through what some of them go through. If you had asked me this question 5 years ago, I would have told you that I would run for office in a heartbeat.
17. What is the first thing you do when you get up every morning? - Snuggle with Scout and check my phone.
18. What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it? What does it stand for? - My first (and only) piercing is my ears. My first tattoo was of a frog and it is on my foot. I have collected frogs for as long as I can remember. (my room growing up was inundated with frogs!!) I was driving down the road with my friend and said I should go get a tattoo since it is my birthday. He said, I'll hold your hand and pay for it if you get one right now. So, I did. My parents didn't see it till a few months later. My second one is on the inside of my wrist. My parents didn't see that one for TWO WHOLE YEARS!! Yeah, I'm good.
19. Who was the first person who broke your heart? - Taylor. In college. Until then, I was always the one who did the breaking of hearts.
20. If feathers tickle people, do they tickle birds? - No, because they are all facing the same direction and laying flat.
21. If sheep can’t sleep what do they count? - Shepherds. Or blades of grass.
22. If a bedroom has no bed in it then what do you call it? - Empty.
Hope you all enjoyed the Q and A. If you think of more questions....ask away! Have a great week! Thanks for reading 100 of my posts!
BTW...What a great day to have a 100th post.....it is 11-10-09! Ok, I am done.