Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just one of those days......

Have you ever had one of those days where all you can do is bite your tongue to keep from either hurting people's feelings, getting in trouble, or saying something you are probably going to regret? Well, today is one of those days for me. (Well, I don't actually always bite my tongue, I usually say what is rolling off of it no matter what.) NEWAYZ.....(sorry, I reverted back to middle school drama days because that is what I feel like today is). Everything that could go wrong and stress me out has today (well, at work). It really stinks and makes for a bad day. Oh well, hopefully I can leave it all at the office, because I do have a cute dinner date tonight and some root beer floats waiting on me! Not much longer til I can get out of the office and go home and maybe try to breathe......

Here's to hoping that your Wednesdays are better than mine!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your day at work tomorrow goes better! Oh...and I have those days too

    ReplyDelete