Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weekend!

I know it is Wednesday and I am just now updating my weekend, but I was BUSY and my husband stayed home from hunting so I got to spend lots of time with him, so blogging wasn't on the agenda. Plus, Monday was a holiday and yesterday I took a short road trip, so I wasn't around much!

Anyway, we went to see Little Fockers in theaters, it was ok. It wasn't up to the "Fockers" standard I don't think, but there were funny parts. But again, the whole thing wasn't as funny as the rest of them have been!

Then, we tried a new pizza place here in town with some of our good friends. It was GREAT. The owner of the place has won a Guinness Book of World Records award for Highest Pizza Toss. The food was great and the company was even better! It was fun to have a little date day out with Emory. We don't do that very often because we both would prefer to be at home, but it was so much fun!

I have also started working out at a place called DanceTrance. It is awesome. Basically you lose weight by dancing. They teach you dances and you do dances back  to back for an hour! You will sweat your booty off! It is great so far! I have gone everyday this week! (This is only my second week to go because of the minor blizzard last week that caused us to all stay in our houses for 5 days straight!)

Anyway, I am catching up on blogs today and doing some housework and then relaxing with a book probably! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL week! I will be back!

6 comments:

  1. Love workouts with dancing involved! I have heard similar reviews for the Little Fockers. I have yet to see it myself. The weekend is starting to creep in again! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice weekend you had! I love pizza!! What sounds like it would be a great workout spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a nice weekend! That work out place sounds SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Little Fockers hardly even compared to the other two. I was disappointed!

    Glad to hear you had a great weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great time! Tell me more about this pizza place...

    ReplyDelete