Thursday, December 3, 2009

Woof people, woof!

Hey humans! This is Scout, the best dog on the planet! (I'm not bragging or anything, just repeating what I have heard.) I am at work and I thought I would help my mom out and entertain you people while she is at lunch! She has been really busy working, so I thought I would get on this thing and tell you a little about me and my day.


So, you know my name, it's Scout. I was born in a place you may know called Tuscaloosa, AL. (Before you ask, yes, I am an Alabama fan.)I was born in a place with a really mean family and then one day, my mom adopted me and I went to live with her and boy am I glad I did! I am still a little scared of some things, but I think I am so much better than I used to be! I am almost 4 years old, that is almost 28 in human years for those of you who are slow at math.


My favorite things to do are to play ball, tug of war, use my cute eyes to get treats, play with other dogs, run in circles, and go visit my grandparents. I also like to cuddle with my mom. I don't like the white stuff or the things that make noise inside toys that my mom gives me, so I take it out as soon as soon as I get a toy! That stuff has to go!


She may have told you that I got a job! That's right! I get to go to work with her everyday! It is great! I get really excited when we get in the building and I run up all the stairs to the 4th floor. I don't like the thing called the elevator, so I make my mom come with me up the stairs. She is a little slower than I am, but I meet her at the top. A dog has to exercise, right? I run in the office to see who all is there first. I like it because I get lots of treats throughout the day. But my most favorite part of the day is when all the humans get together for something called a staff meeting. I make sure that I have all of my toys out and ready to play! I get really excited!

Another thing I like to do is to lay and watch the door. When new people come in the office, I let them know who's boss (me, of course). It is funny to mess with them and growl a little, if you knew me, you would know I wouldn't hurt a fly. I have gotten used to the humans who bring the big boxes and envelopes everyday, they even say hi to me. They are cool, so I don't mess with them anymore.

I am still working on getting my own office, but for now, I just share with my mom. I guess it is fun being out in the open where I can keep an eye on what is going on. I get more treats that way. Well, it is about time for my afternoon nap and I think my mom should be back soon. I need to steal a treat off her desk before she gets back.


Have a great day humans! Nice to meet ya!

Woof!
Scout

3 comments: