Friday, December 11, 2009
A Christmas Survey
So I found this survey here and decided to steal it for your Friday entertainment since I am busy at work and going to be traveling this weekend....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I LOVE wrapping presents! Gift wrapping definitely!
2. Real tree or artificial? We always cut a real tree growing up, but now have artificial, so there is no preference really.
3. When do you put up the tree? I try to put it up right after Thanksgiving to enjoy it longer.
4. Do you like eggnog? I don't care for it. Plus it is way too fattening to really enjoy.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? I guess my first Cabbage Patch doll Jessica. Or my McDonald's Drive-thru fisher price set!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, a small one.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother. He is way too picky!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. I know her well.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail!! I am a fan of snail mail all year!
10. Favorite Christmas movie? The Elf or Miracle of 34th Street
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Christmas!
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cranberry Sauce and the Froot Loop Candy my mom used to make!
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? Clear lights.
14. Favorite Christmas song? There are so many...Peace on Earth by Vince and Ginny Gill.
15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? I would love to stay home! But, I always travel constantly!
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher. Dancer. Prancer. Vixen. Comet. Cupid. Donner. Blitzen. Rudolph.
17. Angel on tree top or star? It changes.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? The traffic at the malls! ANd having to hold on to your purse! (Well, that is everyday in my town I guess!)
20. What I love most about Christmas? Traditions, the TRUE meaning, time spent with loved ones, and the decorations!
Well, that is my Christmas survey! Hope you all have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!! :) Pray for E's safe llloooonnnggg flight today!