Tuesday, August 3, 2010

200 Posts!

I can't believe this marks my 200th post! That is crazy! That is almost like writiing a 200 page book in little over a year! SO much has gone into those 200 posts! But nothing is more exciting then the past few months and the months to come! :)

I completely forgot that I was going to do 200 posts and was just going to let you know a few random things, so since that is what I was thinking, I am going to continue with that train of thought since that is all I can do. So, here it is in list form, sorry so boring, you will just have to be ok with it! LOL

1. Vistaprint is officially awesome!! Last week, it was advertised that they were offering some free items and all you had to do was pay shipping and handeling. SO, last Thursday I ordered some personalized notecards with envelopes, a return address label stamp, return address stamps and personlized sticky notes. All items were free and all I paid was shipping! I ordered them on Thursday and everything was here yesterday!! WOW! That was crazy and they are awesome!!

2. Speaking of return adress labels...all of those thank-you cards for the wedding gifts? They are DONE! Sent and done! That is a HUGE thing marked off of my to-do list. I have to get a few more stamps and then they will all be sent! It is such a great feeling because writing that many thank-you notes had become a daunting task!!

Now, since this is my 200th post, I think I should do something to celebrate. I will have to think on it and get back to you! In the mean time, go over to one of my IRL friend's pages and check out her giveaway and her cute little family too!! Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments: