Friday, May 28, 2010

Update is coming!

I PROMISE I will have an update soon from last weekend. I will say that the "bachelorette" party was less than desirable really, but I also don't really drink or go out much at all, so that contributed to it. Today, I am on my way to Little Rock to see e's best friend and his wife. It should be a fun weekend away. On Monday, we are running a 5k together! Wish us luck on that one! I will be back with an update on the past two weekends, the fence, the swing, and the wedding which is 29 days away!!! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the 5K! Im not a drinker either but I had fun just dancing with my girlfriends:) Cant wait for the recap! Our weddings are approaching soo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the run! I'm sure you guys are going to do great!

    ReplyDelete