Monday, February 1, 2010

Lovely


[via]

Well, this weekend, I wasn't snowed in, but I pretended I was so I could get a lot of things done around the house! And boy did I get a lot done this weekend! I got rid of 7 garbage bags full of stuff that was just hanging around that I know I am not going to need anymore. Now, I have the MOUNTAIN of clothes that I am getting rid of. Hopefully I can get in contact with a women's shelter in town and see if they will take some of these clothes! I also cleaned a long the way! I am ALMOST done. I had to take time out to watch Miss America on Saturday night and The Grammys on Sunday. I also had to run some errands on Saturday, which took a little bit of time. But all in all, I had a very productive weekend! It was great!

Now, today, February begins! I always like February because it is a very lovey month! I mean in all of the stores, there is nothing but pinks and reds and it is lovely (no pun intended). This is also going to be a great month, as I have mentioned before because 1. Me and C are going to a John Mayer/Michael Franti concert NEXT WEEK!! 2. It is E's birthday NEXT WEEK. 3. I get to go to the beach for a few days NEXT WEEK. 4. I get to see my BFF that I haven't seen in almost 2 years THIS WEEKEND at her engagement party! I am SO excited! Now I just have to come up with something to wear! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Everything in the stores is starting to look like Spring, and it is still Winter you know and it is February, so I don't want to freeze my butt off, but I also don't want to look frumpy! Oh the pains of picking out the perfect outfit! Grr!

Well, Happy Febrauary! I hope you all have a "lovely" month! I know I am looking forward to everything that I have going on this week and next! Hope you start your week off on the right foot! I am ready to get home and finish picking up a bit, start Shred level 2, and anxiously await the surprise arrival of my big brother who is passing through for the night!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Next week is going to be super busy for you! Have fun! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Seems like it's going to be a magnificent month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! If i had a planned out month like you, I'd love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun month planned!! yay for you!!! I love all the pink and reds in the stores too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a busy lady!!
    you have so many fun things planned!!
    i hope you had a great night with your brother :)

    ReplyDelete