Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just catching up!

Weird little tid bit before I begin....I have my Pandora station on and you know what is playing? "The Details are in the Fabric" by Jason Mraz (um, hello, that is where the title of my blog came from!) How ironic!

Anyway....I had a wonderful weekend! My husband and I got to FINALLY go to a game in Tuscaloosa together! Our story goes like this...we both spent four years in Tuscaloosa, 2003-2007, we didn't know each other one bit! We had mutual friends (kind of) but we never ran into each other! CRAZY I know! So, technically we have never been to Tuscaloosa "together"! And we certainly haven't been there for my favorite part, a football game! SO, this weekend, we went with some friends of ours to the game and had so much fun! Alabama beat Mississippi State so it was a great ending to a great day!

In front of the stadium!!

At the game!

As for this weekend, I am working a Henry Cho (a comedian) show on Friday night at work and then cleaning my house and addressing those awesome Christmas cards I got from Shutterfly (quickly, did I mention)!! Emory will be enjoying opening season! I can't believe Thanksgiving is upon us! Seriously ladies, if you haven't looked at a calendar lately, it is NEXT WEEK! Yikes! We are hosting it at our house for our first married Thanksgiving!

Well, I hope you all have a great rest of the week, it is all downhill from here! Oh, I am going to be hosting a 31 party, and I will be having a "catalogue order" portion, so be looking for more info on that because some of the proceeds go to a charity! In the meantime, go here to see their stuff!

2 comments:

  1. FUN!!! Is E participating in No Shave November..haha! That's all I hear about around Halloween!! LOL Y'all are so cute!

    This year has FLOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! My sister-in-law was at that game too! We watched it on TV.. one of the things on my 101 in 1001 list is to go to an Alabama football game :-) I'm glad ya'll had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete