Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday!!

I am SO glad that Saturday is finally here! I LOVE Saturdays! Even though I usually finish cleaning on Saturdays, I normally end up going shopping or doing SOMETHING fun! Even if it is just window shopping! I think Saturday is my favorite day of the week! My favorite thing to do is turn on music or music videos and dance around the house while I am cleaning or making breakfast or whatever I am doing! I LOVE it! What are your favorite things to do on Saturdays??

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks for the sweet comments!! I was soo excited about my bargains!! I definitly put the ipod on and clean around my apt as well!! Hope you have a fun Saturday and that wedding plans are going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax in the morning, get some things done around the hose and enjoy the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Saturdays as well. I usually get grocery shopping out of the way. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete