Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Picture challenge (playing catch-up)!!

As I promised yesterday, I am jumping on board with the picture challenge! So, here we go....
Day 1...Your view today

This is me at my desk, which is where I spend most of my day. There is coffee to my left and water to my right. A picture of me and my sweet husband on our wedding day, lot of stuff to do. Yes, my computer has a mustache. It was a funny little thing because I just don't get the whole mustache craze!

Day 2...Words




I keep these posted on the window right behind my desk! I think they are words to live by and remember!

Day 3...Hands



These are mine and my husbands hands in the airport in our way to our honeymoon in France! We couldn't believe we were actually married and we couldn't stop staring at our new accessories! :)


Hope you all enjoyed my first few days of playing catch-up! :) I can't wait to hear what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment