Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So, I lied....

...You know, when I promised you about two weeks ago that I was back for good this time. Well, hopefully I really am. I have had SO much going on lately it isn't even funny! I am lucky that I have a chance to sit down and even speak!!

So here are a few bullet points on what has happened in literally the last week...

1. I have a new job at a law office that I love.
2. My car is sick and in the shop.
3. I am having to drive my husband's truck! (Only difficult in reverse)
4. I am directing my first wedding this weekend and I am so excited!

I will update you all soon! I PROMISE!! Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got some GOOD things going on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What are you doing at your new job?! Hope the wedding goes great this weekend! They've got a great director!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete