Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Can I take a mulligan?

Today has just not been a good day (I know, it is seriously only 10 am)! But, honestly, I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning (and I must have driven on the wrong side of the rode and everything else) and my day has just been off. I woke to a bad day, forgot my jewelry, had to turn around and go home, then I looked at my feet and I had on my outside Old Navy flip flops and not my heels (that is a big difference, I should have noticed) and I had to turn around. My dogs thought I was crazy this morning I am sure. But, here I am, at work and I am trying to get it back on track so maybe the rest of the day can pick up the pace, but it's slow going. One thing that is helping though, John Mayer. I think he is my trusting source of calm when I just need to forget the world around me and focus and calm down. I downloaded his new cd this morning on Google Play and I seriously can't get enough of it. I HIGHLY recommend it if you are a Mayer fan, then you won't be disappointed. I think I have loved JM since 1999 or 2000. I was even on his rep team before he was too famous. So, maybe this day can turn around after all. Here's to hoping anyway. Here's to John Mayer and great friends on bad, backwards days! Hope your day has started off better than mine!

What helps you turn your day around when you start off on the wrong foot?

No comments:

Post a Comment