Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo Challenge

I always say that I need to take more pictures! I used to always have my camera with me and be in the ready to take a picture of EVERYTHING! For our one year anniversary, I even made a book of our first year together as a married couple with pictures from every month of the first year! Then, I really just slacked off and I wished that I took more pictures! When I saw the February photo challenge from Fat Mum Slim, I loved it! I know I am a few days late, but I think I can catch up, so I will catch up for the past 7 days and keep going for the month!! Thank you Caroline for posting yours! I love seeing what people come up with! I will start day one tomorrow and double up until I catch up!! So, here's to taking more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment